SupplyGeeks Shipping 101
We are super geeky about FREE shipping. That's why SupplyGeeks.com is psyched to offer FREE GROUND SHIPPING on UPSable orders of $60 or more. For anything under $60, there is a flat rate of $7.95.
Freight items ship dock-to-dock for just a single, one time flat rate of $39.95 (sweet!). That's it.
After submitting your order, you will receive an email confirmation from SupplyGeeks.com detailing your expected shipment with a tracking number shipped by UPS or an alternative carrier. (Not available for orders with a non-valid email address or freight orders)
Order Processing, Shipping Method & Delivery Times
The shipping method and estimated delivery time are located on each product page. For UPSable items, standard delivery is just 1-2 business days. For freight items, delivery is 2-4 business days. Making sure you get your stuff ASAP is our main priority. Our goal is 24 hour shipping. However, delivery lead times may vary based on carrier shipping practices, delivery location & items you order. While we will ship out your entire order all at once, products may be delivered in separate shipments from multiple warehouses, which may affect delivery time. Estimated delivery times are considered standard delivery times and are not guaranteed.
Standard items are considered office supplies, business products or any item that is labeled with the standard shipping icon. These items ship FREE via UPS Ground on orders $60 or more. We may substitute USPS, FedEx or local courier for UPS items at our discretion. Pulling from our warehouses across the country, we typically see delivery in just 1-2 business days. However, please expect the standard 3 to 10 business days for all shipments.
Freight items are considered furniture, over-sized items (i.e. chair mats & dry erase boards), heavy weight items or any item that is labeled with the freight shipping icon.
As a geeky heads up, common carrier/freight delivery is considered "dock-to-dock." This does not include inside delivery or lift gate service. So if you do not have a loading dock and/or require inside delivery, additional charges will apply. Please contact us prior to placing your order so we can make arrangements if you are not able to help unload or need assistance bringing items into the threshold of your commercial building. To avoid any unexpected charges, please let us know if you need inside delivery or tailgate service before placing your order. If at the time of delivery you request inside delivery or use tailgate service that was not paid for on your order prior to shipment, we will charge your credit card for any additional charge from the freight carrier.
Per freight company policy, residential or limited access freight deliveries will have an additional charge set by the carrier. Freight companies consider the following as examples of residential or limited access:
- Private Residences
- Other locations listed by the freight company
If you are ordering an item that ships to one of these locations, please contact customer service prior to placing your order so we can let you know of the additional charges before. If you place an order to a residential or limited access location without contacting us prior, we will reach out to you with that additional charge. In this case, your order may be delayed outside the estimated delivery date while we wait for your approval.
The additional charges for residential or limited access are:
Limited Access: $35
Liftgate Service: $50
Inside Delivery: Please contact customer service for quote
These charges are in addition to our standard shipping charge during checkout.
More Freight Delivery Details:
- Live tracking numbers are not available for freight deliveries. Sorry about that. No worries though, as mentioned above, you should see your order in just 2-4 business days.
- Freight deliveries cannot be scheduled or requested for specific times.
- Someone must be at the shipping location to sign for all freight deliveries. At the time of delivery, please check, double check and triple check for damage.
How To Inspect Your Order For Damage
Once your order has arrived, immediately inspect the package for potential damage that may have occurred during shipping. Carefully inspect the packaging and the contents of the package. It is normal for the box to show some wear; however, if additional damage occurred:
- Accept the package, but make a note of the damage on the shipping receipt, sign and date it. The delivery person should also sign the slip and leave a copy for your records. Contact Customer Service immediately at (877) 693-7211 during normal business hours. Please have your order number available when you call.
- If there is extensive damage to the package, refuse the order and contact Customer Service immediately at (877) 693-7211 during normal business hours. Please have your order number available when you call.
All damage must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery date.
International & PO Boxes
At this time, SupplyGeeks.com only ships to the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada and international destinations is unavailable. We are also unable to ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. An alternate ship to address will have to be provided by the customer.
We make every effort to process & ship your order as quickly as possible; therefore orders may not be canceled once submitted. If an order already shipped and is no longer wanted, the customer may refuse the order or accept and fill out our return form (excludes Non-Returnable Items). For either method, the customer is responsible for any freight, holding or restocking fees of the carrier and warehouse.
If the shipment is refused, the order will be returned to our warehouse and the customer will be responsible for all freight, holding or restocking fees of the carrier and warehouse.
Business days are defined as Monday through Friday, except major holidays. Any order placed over a weekend will be processed on the next business day. Orders are shipped pending credit approval, order acceptance and product availability.
Where's My Stuff?
Wondering where your package is? If you have an account, simply log in and view your order history. If you went through checkout as a guest, go HERE. Still having trouble? Give us a call (877) 693-7211 or send us a quick email. We're here to help. Like, for reals.
Here's some more geeky information, or as our lawyers call it - “Official Shipping Policies".
All Other Official Shipping Policies:
- Free Shipping offer is available only for products that can be shipped via UPS Ground, USPS, FedEx or Local Courier.
- Cut off time on most next day delivery orders is 5:00 pm E.S.T.
- Live tracking is not available for freight deliveries
- All orders are subject to approval by our verification department. We will notify you by phone or email should your order be delayed.
- On oversize and volume orders, you will be notified prior to shipment of any additional shipping costs and have the option to change delivery methods or cancel the order.
- Delivery dates are based on in-stock availability of an item in a warehouse nearest your location. You will be notified of out of stock items. The product availability will possibly effect delivery time.
- Second Day Air is available upon special request. Expect 2 to 3 business days dependent on weight. Extra shipping fees will apply.
- Next Day Air is available upon special request. Expect 1 to 2 business days dependent on weight. Extra shipping fees will apply.
- All order shortages must be reported to us within 36 hours after receiving your order.