Free Shipping On Most Orders Over $45
Do you love free shipping? Of course you do. Guess what? We do too! That's why SupplyGeeks.com is psyched to offer FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING on most orders of $45 or more. Here's all of the geeky details on what qualifies and what doesn't.
All The Geeky Details
Free shipping will apply to orders that are shipping to the 48 contiguous United States. If your order is $45 or over and ships via UPS, there is no shipping charge. SupplyGeeks may substitute USPS shipping for UPS items at their discretion. If your order is under $45 and ships via UPS we charge a flat rate of $10.25. Products that cannot ship via UPS such as furniture, over-sized items (i.e. chair mats), heavy weight items, and etc... do not qualify for free shipping. Sorry about that. They will ship via common carrier/freight.
All non-UPS items are charged a flat rate of $68 for delivery to commercial locations. This charge is for "dock to dock" and does not include inside delivery or lift gate. If you do not have a loading dock and/or require inside delivery please contact us prior to placing your order so we can make arrangements and let you know of any additional fees. For dock-to-dock delivery the driver will bring an item to the rear of the truck but does not assist in bringing the item inside.
Residential freight deliveries will have an additional charge. This includes delivery to private residences, apartments, churches and schools. If you are ordering an item that ships to one of these locations, please contact customer service prior to placing your order.
Here's some more geeky information, or as our lawyers call it - "official shipping policies".
SupplyGeeks.com Official Shipping Policies
- Free Shipping offer is available only for products that can be shipped via UPS Ground.
- After submitting your order, you will receive an email confirmation from SupplyGeeks.com detailing your expected shipment with a tracking number shipped by UPS or an alternative carrier. (Not available for orders with non-valid email address)
- Delivery lead times may vary based on carrier shipping practices, delivery location and items you order. While SupplyGeeks.com will ship out your entire order all at once, products may be delivered in separate shipments, which may affect delivery time.
- We are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes and an alternate ship to address will have to be provided by the customer.
- At this time, SupplyGeeks.com is unable to offer shipping to Canada, and international destinations.
- Expect the UPS standard 3 to 10 business days for all UPS Ground shipments. During promotions, SupplyGeeks may switch UPS orders to USPS. Please allow additional time for items purchased during special Free Shipping Promotions.
- Second Day Air is available upon special request. Expect 2 to 3 business days dependent on weight. Extra shipping fees will apply.
- Next Day Air is available upon special request. 1 to 2 business days dependent on weight. Extra shipping fees will apply.
- Cut off time on most next day delivery orders is 3:00 pm E.S.T.
- In limited instances SupplyGeeks.com may need to provide an alternative method of delivery for your order such as USPS, FedEx or common freight carrier.
- All products that are over 150 pounds, extra large volume orders and/ or over UPS's size limitations will be shipped by a private freight carrier. Private freight carriers will generally deliver in 3-4 business days barring any unforeseen delays. Private freight carriers will not guarantee time of delivery. Additional shipping charges may apply.
- On oversize and volume orders, you will be notified prior to shipment of any additional shipping costs and have the option to change delivery methods or cancel the order.
- If the customer is not available for the freight delivery an attempt to contact the customer will be made by the freight carrier. If the customer is not obtainable the delivery will be returned to our warehouse and the customer will be responsible for all freight and holding fees of the carrier due to not being obtainable.
- Delivery dates are based on in-stock availability of an item in a warehouse nearest your location. You will be notified of out of stock items. The product availability will possibly effect delivery time.
- Orders originally shipped and refused will be assessed an additional shipping charge for the reshipment of the order.
- Please note some residential deliveries via freight may incur an additional freight fee decided by the freight company.
- Business days are defined as Monday through Friday, except major holidays. Orders are shipped pending credit approval and product availability.
The status of your order is supplied by SupplyGeeks.com and applies to your order between the time you place it and the time it ships from our warehouse. Once your order leaves our warehouse, it is handled by a carrier (UPS) that may provide tracking information until your order is delivered. The tracking information is accessible from “Order History” in “My Account” when it becomes available.
Order Processing & Delivery Estimates
Orders selected for Ground service usually process and ship within two business days, if received by 5:00pm Eastern Time. Orders selected for Next Day and Second Day service will process and ship within 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays. Delivery of your order can take 3-8 full business days, depending on your location and the shipping method you select at checkout. Visit UPS.com to learn more about delivery times and options.
Where's My Stuff?
Wondering where your package is? If you have an account, simply log in and view your order history. Still having trouble? Give us a call (877) 693-7211 or send us a quick email. We're here to help.
How To Inspect Your Order For Damage
Once your order has arrived, immediately inspect the package for potential damage that may have occurred during shipping. Carefully inspect the packaging and the contents of the package. It is normal for the box to show some wear; however, if additional damage occurred:
- Accept the package, but make a note of the damage on the shipping receipt, sign and date it. The delivery person should also sign the slip and leave a copy for your records. Contact Customer Service immediately at (877) 693-7211 during normal business hours. Please have your order number available when you call.
- If there is extensive damage to the package, refuse the order and contact Customer Service immediately at (877) 693-7211 during normal business hours. Please have your order number available when you call.