Not too long back, as young Geeks, we didn’t find every answer online, we didn’t store files in the cloud and only those at your dining table ‘Liked’ the plate of food you were chowing on.
Though times are different, there are still those awesome little products that had it right, right from the get-go.
One of those products that our geeky selfs can’t get enough of is a tub full of colorful Sidewalk Chalk.
And for all those rookie chalkers out there not yet convinced of this chalk greatness we speak of, below are 10 fun ways to chalk up your day!
1. Hopscotch. Mark off those 10-squares, toss the rock and hop away!
2. 4-Square. A geek-game favorite. If this doesn’t ring your recess bell, we encourage you to read up on the rules and give it a go on the next sunny afternoon.
3. Tic-Tac-Toe. A simple game that brings out the competitor in all of us.
4. Messages. Whether you’re a business advertising tasty fries or just saying hi to mom, chalk gets the attention and the job done.
5. Masterpiece. In our eyes, even a stick figure drawing deserves a round of applause.
6. Hangman. You’re the sneaky one who chooses words with x and z’s - aren’t you?
7. Maze. Whip up a maze that takes some serious back-tracking to get through.
8. Autograph Practice. We all know you’ll be famous someday. Go ahead and perfect your John Hancock on the concrete.
9. Sidelines. Roller hockey or b-ball - it’s not an official game without some clearly marked sidelines and goals.
10. Tracing. Did you know that a traced hand often resembles that of a wild turkey?
There you have it. Go chalk-ing crazy fellow geeks!